Do you ever feel like spending a few days relaxing in the Portuguese Autumn sun at the ocean, soothing your body, eating fantastic local food, learning all there is about Spices and Herbs and enjoying wonderful company…
Then this retreat is for you!
Spice Life Retreat in at the Wild South Algarve Coast in Portugal at the ocean.
Relaxed fun and informative classes for those desiring to increase their abilities in choosing and preparing great vegan meals. Take time away from the hassles of daily life to focus on your own physical and emotional health. Set on the Still Wild beaches of the South West Algarve, the venue is an ideal place to spend days, eating delicious food, meeting others and focusing on your wellbeing.
This retreat runs over three nights and 4 days. As well as learning the secrets of the use of Spices and Herbs from all over the world from Social Science Teacher, Socio Therapist, and Nurse Shaira, you will experience the physical and mental health benefits of nutrition. Learn to cook delicious, traditional, yet easy to make dishes from all over the world. From Kimchi to Cataplana, this retreat will provide you with inspiration and ideas easily achievable in your own kitchen with the emphasis being on simplicity and fun. Classes include nutritional as well as culinary education. We will use organic local vegetables.
This retreat includes:
- Hands-on vegan cooking classes
- Information on nutritional and healing properties of Herbs and Spices
- Two yoga classes
- 3 Hands-on cooking classes
- 2 (Herbal Walks) in nature.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Seasonal Fruit
- 3 nights accommodation at the ocean side
- Possibilities to additionally book massages, surf classes, reiki, and more…
- Normal Price based on a shared room 475 Euro
- Private room 550 Euro
- Early bird 425 Euro for bookings made before June 1st (based on a shared room)
- Early bird 500 Euro for bookings made before June 1st (Based on a private room)
- Bring a friend and get a 50 Euro discount (not possible in combination with an early bird discount)